Dance students in Wisbech step out in style by passing exams
- Credit: Archant
A dance school teacher is celebrating after 70 young people passed their exams.
It is the first time that the teacher has put her students through the exam process and she says she is delighted at their achievements.
Katy Lilley, who took over the school at Angles Theatre in Wisbech from Cynthia Maxey, said: “They have all done so well, I’m incredibly proud of them.”
Katy, 24, teaches ballet, tap, jazz, contemporary and zumba.
She took on the dance school after it became her passion from the age of three years old.
You may also want to watch:
She studied performing arts at the College of West Anglia and then a dance degree at Wolverhampton University before taking on the school full time in 2012.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told