Dancers, musicians and beat-boxers set to raise money for Cancer Research UK with March show
YOUNGSTERS from March-based troupe Sarah’s Street Style Dance are set to star alongside Fenland musicians in a special charity performance.
Four groups of dancers will take to the stage at Neale-Wade Community College next Saturday (September 15) for the show in aid of Cancer Research UK.
They will perform with MCs Ben ‘BMC’ Mcarthy, Lil Trizzle and A Shamballa, band ‘Connor N Holly’ and beat-boxing Fenland Has Talent winner Oli Griffen.
There are 300 tickets available for the show, priced at �5, and any left over will be sold on the door. Tickets can be bought from Sarah White on 07855 505495 or Ben Mcarthy on 07881 345364.
Doors will open at 6.15pm and the performance will start at 6.45pm, with two halves of varied music and dance.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs White, who runs the dance troupe, said: “Everyone taking part is volunteering their time and talents in aid of Cancer Research UK and we hope to provide a fun and spectacular evening of dance, music and entertainment in order to raise money for this worthy cause.”
Sarah’s Street Style Dance raised more than �2,700 for Cancer Research UK earlier this year by collecting sponsorship to attend classes in their pyjamas.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire