Dangerous driver to be sentenced after fatal A16 crash
- Credit: Archant
A man pleaded guilty to causing death by dangerous driving after a woman died in a fatal crash on the A16 near Crowland.
Adam White, 38, is due to appear at Peterborough Crown Court on Thursday (January 16).
Last Friday (January 10) he pleaded guilty to causing death by dangerous driving and three counts of causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
On January 13 last year, Katy Cunningham, 46, of Temple Grange, Peterborough died when the grey Peugeot 3008 she was driving was involved in a collision with a silver Vauxhall Vivaro van.
An 11-year-old girl passenger in the Peugeot and the driver of a third vehicle, a Vauxhall Viva, were also seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
White, of Acacia Avenue, Spalding, was arrested and charged on December 5.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages