Man charged with being two-and-a-half times drink drive limit and kicking police officer in groin after collision
- Credit: Archant
A man from Wisbech has been charged with being two-and-a-half times the drink drive limit and kicking a police officer in the groin after collision in March.
Darius Andrulionis, 40, was arrested in South Drive, March, on Saturday night (July 25) after a collision between two cars in Badgeney Road.
The driver failed the road side breath test by blowing 94ugs - the legal limit is 35.
He was later charged with being more than two-and-a-half times the drink drive limit, driving without a licence and assaulting an emergency worker, namely kicking a police officer in the groin.
Andrulionis, of Ramnoth Road, Wisbech, has been bailed to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on September 10.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured as a result of the collision.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle