Daughter appeals for return of stolen cycle once owned by her late grand father and being restored by her father
- Credit: Archant
A woman has appealed for help in tracking her dad’s bike that has been stolen from his Doddington home.
Hazel Saunders has launched a social media campaign to find the bike which was stolen last Thursday.
“It has great sentimental value as it was my late grandad’s and my dad had recently started restoring it,” she said.
“It’s a 1930’s Whitworth Rudge. The back wheel rim and spokes were brand new.”
She asked for as many people as possible to be alerted to the missing bike.
You may also want to watch:
“It is believed three men in a white Transit type van are responsible,” she added.
CONTACT: If you can help trace it please call Cambridgeshire police on 101
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour