Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
- Credit: Supplied
A part-time cosplayer will be taking a dinosaur to March and Wimblington this weekend for some Halloween fun.
David Abbott will be taking his dinosaur he imported from abroad to Siscos garage on Doddington Road, Wimblington on Saturday (October 30) before heading to Harebell Close, March on Sunday (October 31).
The 35-year-old operates the impressive costume from inside.
David said: “On Halloween eve we’ll be out the front of Siscos greeting customers as they come to get fuel.
“On Halloween, we’ll be on the front garden of 3 Harebell Close where children can come up, get some photos and a bit of candy.
“Everyone’s welcome to come along, it's something for any child to enjoy this Halloween."
David, who has lived in March most of his life after moving from Peterborough, works in a garage during the week and does costume play (cosplay) part time.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Happy Hares boss confident more progress is yet to come
- 5 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 6 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
- 9 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 10 Support on hand for those suffering from fuel poverty this winter