Deacon Blue the final act to perform at Thetford Forest’s summer concert series - and you could be there to enjoy it
- Credit: Archant
Deacon Blue are the sixth and final act performing at Thetford Forest this year as part of the Forestry Commission’s Forest Live music series.
The Forestry Commission gigs in woodland locations across the country, including Thetford, will be the band’s only headline shows in England this summer.
Deacon Blue are one of the most respected of all Scottish bands, their melodic pop-rock style gaining a fervent fanbase.
With jazz and soul inspired melodies, the song-writing skills of front man Ricky Ross are illustrated through the diversity of their repertoire.
In 2012 Deacon Blue released their first album in more than a decade, The Hipsters, which went top 20 and was supported by a sold-out UK tour.
You may also want to watch:
Deacon Blue come to Thetford Forest on Sunday, July 13. For tickets and further information call the box office on 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
• Two readers will win a pair of tickets to the show. To stand a chance of winning, answer this question:
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
What was the name of Deacon Blue’s album released in 2012?
To enter, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org – mark your entry Deacon Blue Concert Tickets and make sure you include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Thursday, July 3. The winner will be the first two answers drawn from all the correct entries. Archant competition rules apply.