Delicious food on March residents’ doorsteps as Moonlight Grill takeaway opens its doors
DELICIOUS food is at the doorstep of March residents after new takeaway Moonlight Grill opened its doors last month.
The family-run business has already started welcoming Fenland customers to their new store at 63 Wisbech Road, March.
Open seven days a week, the Moonlight Grill specialises in kebabs, pizzas and chicken dishes using only the finest ingredients.
The new takeaway is run by George Sarilmaz with his uncle Jimmy. Together, they have more than 15 years experience of serving happy customers from their other successful shops in St Ives and Huntingdon.
Mr Sarilmaz said: “We are looking forward to serving the people of March and seeing as many faces as possible in the shop.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been successful because we look after our customers as best we can and, of course, we’ve got great food!”
Moonlight Grill promises to provide the best kebab in town, with freshly prepared donner, shish and kofte available - with the Moonlight Special combining all three.
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 6 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 7 30 firefighters tackle A14 lorry blaze
- 8 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 9 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 10 Best is yet to come for March Town after successive league defeats
The menu also boasts an array of tantalising chicken dishes - from spicy hot wings to succulent fillet burgers.
Deep pan pizzas are on offer, made from fresh dough with a huge range of toppings and vegeterians are not forgotten with special dishes and falafel available.
There is a long list of different burgers, as well as children’s meals and tasty wraps.
All of the freshly prepared food comes at reasonable prices, with a wide range of meal deal options making choosing that much easier.
Phone orders are welcome and Moonlight Grill’s friendly staff offer free delivery between 5-11pm on orders over �10, within five miles.