Delicious food on March residents’ doorsteps as Moonlight Grill takeaway opens its doors
DELICIOUS food is at the doorstep of March residents after new takeaway Moonlight Grill opened its doors last month.
The family-run business has already started welcoming Fenland customers to their new store at 63 Wisbech Road, March.
Open seven days a week, the Moonlight Grill specialises in kebabs, pizzas and chicken dishes using only the finest ingredients.
The new takeaway is run by George Sarilmaz with his uncle Jimmy. Together, they have more than 15 years experience of serving happy customers from their other successful shops in St Ives and Huntingdon.
Mr Sarilmaz said: “We are looking forward to serving the people of March and seeing as many faces as possible in the shop.
“We have been successful because we look after our customers as best we can and, of course, we’ve got great food!”
Moonlight Grill promises to provide the best kebab in town, with freshly prepared donner, shish and kofte available - with the Moonlight Special combining all three.
- 1 Wembley debut 'a highlight of my career' for footballer Reece
- 2 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 3 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 4 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 5 Drug driver attacked man with metal pole and spat at police
- 6 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 7 Jon serves up a painting fit for Her Majesty
- 8 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 9 Drug-driver killed co-worker on B1101 Elm Road in March
- 10 My boss, the Prime Minister, is not a liar, says MP Steve Barclay
The menu also boasts an array of tantalising chicken dishes - from spicy hot wings to succulent fillet burgers.
Deep pan pizzas are on offer, made from fresh dough with a huge range of toppings and vegeterians are not forgotten with special dishes and falafel available.
There is a long list of different burgers, as well as children’s meals and tasty wraps.
All of the freshly prepared food comes at reasonable prices, with a wide range of meal deal options making choosing that much easier.
Phone orders are welcome and Moonlight Grill’s friendly staff offer free delivery between 5-11pm on orders over �10, within five miles.