Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- Credit: Clive Emson
Three derelict cottages, which “would make an ideal renovation project”, are set to go under the hammer with a guide price of £125,000 to £130,000.
The properties, located at 29 Dovecote Road, Upwell, Wisbech, are to be sold in an online auction by regional land and property auctioneers Clive Emson.
Russell Hawkes, a senior auction appraiser with Clive Emson, said: “There were three cottages, of which only one still remains, on a 0.22-acre site.
“We are advised by the seller that the other two collapsed approximately 40 years ago.
“The cottage is situated in Upwell, approximately 6.5 miles south of Wisbech, and according to the local authority is shown on Ordnance Survey maps dating back to the 1880s.
You may also want to watch:
“There are good surrounding road networks, including the A47 and A10.
“The remaining cottage is in poor condition and would make an ideal renovation project with potential to perhaps reinstate three dwellings or create one larger property, subject to all necessary consents and accesses being obtainable.”
- 1 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 2 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 6 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 7 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 8 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 9 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 10 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
Bidding is live from Monday, May 3, with the auction ending on Wednesday, May 5.
For more information, visit: www.cliveemson.co.uk/properties/225/63/