LETTER: Couple from Manea celebrate diamond wedding anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Brenda and Paul Howe celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on January 3.
We were married on January 3 1959 at Manea Parish Church.
We met at the village dance and whatever we do we are always there for each other.
On December 29 2018 we had a party for family and friends.
Then on January 5 we were taken out to dinner by family.
You may also want to watch:
We would like to thank everyone who took part in the celebrations for and all their cards, gifts and flowers.
It was a wonderful occasion.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend