What is going on here? Two dinosaurs spotted fighting and jumping around in March town centre during scorching three-day heatwave
- Credit: Supplied
We all thought they were extinct, but two small dinosaurs were spotted roaming the Fenland streets this afternoon (July 26).
The orange, pink and black creatures were photographed by eye witnesses fighting and dancing outside the market place in March at around 2pm.
One of the formerly pronounced dead land animals - sporting white and gold Adidas trainers - can be seen aggravating the other on the pavement outside The Exchange Tea Parlour.
The bizarre moment was caught on camera by a passerby who described the moment as "extraordinary" as the dance-off broke out near Ye Olde Griffin Hotel.
But what were they doing?
You may also want to watch:
It is not yet known where the dinosaurs came from or how they got into March - an appeal has been launched by this newspaper to find out what exactly was happening.
Do you know why the dinosaurs were in town? Send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the newsdesk on 01354 661955.
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused