Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur walking through town
- Credit: Supplied
In a bid to cheer up March residents following easing of the coronavirus lockdown, a part-time cosplayer will be walking a dinosaur through the high street.
David Abbott will be talking his dinosaur, he imported from abroad, through the Fenland town from around 2pm on Saturday, April 24.
The 35-year-old operates the impressive costume from inside and will be walking through the town centre all the way to Deerfield Road from 2pm.
Teresa, his mother, said: “It’s a real walking dinosaur, David gets in it and it makes all the noises, it’s even got a camera in it and everything else.
“David goes to cosplay conventions and he’s going to start doing parties and things for charity, he’s just doing it to cheer people up in the town.”
You may also want to watch:
David, who has lived in March most of his life after moving from Peterborough, works in a garage during the week and does costume play (cosplay) part time.
If you spot him walking down the street, send us your photos via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will feature them next week.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 6 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 7 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 8 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 9 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 10 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in