Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur walking through town
- Credit: Supplied
In a bid to cheer up March residents following easing of the coronavirus lockdown, a part-time cosplayer will be walking a dinosaur through the high street.
David Abbott will be talking his dinosaur, he imported from abroad, through the Fenland town from around 2pm on Saturday, April 24.
The 35-year-old operates the impressive costume from inside and will be walking through the town centre all the way to Deerfield Road from 2pm.
Teresa, his mother, said: “It’s a real walking dinosaur, David gets in it and it makes all the noises, it’s even got a camera in it and everything else.
“David goes to cosplay conventions and he’s going to start doing parties and things for charity, he’s just doing it to cheer people up in the town.”
You may also want to watch:
David, who has lived in March most of his life after moving from Peterborough, works in a garage during the week and does costume play (cosplay) part time.
If you spot him walking down the street, send us your photos via email to: email@example.com and we will feature them next week.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 9 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school