Caught on camera! High-value fishing equipment worth around £4,500 stolen from home in March
- Credit: Supplied/Police
Two men were caught on CCTV stealing fishing equipment worth around £4,500 from March.
They failed to spot the camera filming their every move as the piled the gear into their estate car outside Bevills Place off the High Street.
Police released the incriminating footage in a bid to identify and located the men wanted in connection with the high-value theft which took place on Tuesday, October 15.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "Do you recognise these men? We'd like to speak to them in connection with the theft of high value fishing tackle in March.
"At about 8pm on October 15 the equipment, worth about £4,500, was stolen from outside a property in Bevills Place.
"If you recognise the men or have been offered fishing tackle for sale and believe it may be this equipment, please call police on 101 quoting 35/74049/19.
"Alternatively, visit www.cambs.police.uk/report or contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org."
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 7 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 8 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity
- 9 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim