Do you recognise jewellery found in field near Fordham?
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are keen to trace the owner of various items of jewellery that were recovered in a field in Snailwell, near Fordham.
The items were discovered last month by a member of the public in a field near EMR scrap metal dealers, in Fordham Road.
It is not know whether they have been stolen or how much they are worth but police are keen to return them to their rightful owner.
PC Rachel Loveridge said: “We are not sure how these items got there but it is a possibility they were stolen, maybe in a burglary.
“I would like to hear frrom anyone who believes this jewellery belongs to them and can prove ownership.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Loveridge on 101.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'