Village retirement community awarded top hygiene rating
- Credit: Sanctuary Retirement Living
Staff at a retirement community in Doddington are celebrating after its restaurant received the highest food hygiene rating following a recent inspection.
Sanctuary Retirement Living’s Doddington Court passed the inspection of its onsite Taste restaurant with flying colours, receiving a Food Hygiene rating of five.
The community’s restaurant is open to family, friends and members of the public for breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the year.
It regularly caters for resident events including charity fundraising.
Most recently, staff and residents held a Macmillan coffee morning and raised over £270.
You may also want to watch:
Emma Hunt, chef manager said: “Our hospitality and catering team take a lot of time to ensure we’re offering a menu that appeals to all our residents’ and visitors’ tastes.
“The certificate means all the more as it’s testament to everyone’s hard work and commitment to keeping everyone safe and well-fed.”
- 1 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 2 Jordan runs London Marathon from garden after catching Covid-19
- 3 Stagecoach bus routes changing due to lack of staff
- 4 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 5 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 6 Plenty to feast upon at the Whittlesey allotment awards
- 7 Tributes paid to 'loving father and perfect son' killed in A47 crash
- 8 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Councillors quiz officials on flooding concerns ahead of winter
- 10 Sexual assault claims made against 15 Cambridgeshire police officers