Doddington slimmers given gold award for outstanding success
- Credit: Archant
Doddington Slimming World members have been celebrating their outstanding success in achieving the prestigious gold award.
Diane Baldry, Slimming World consultant, said: “My amazing members really work hard to support themselves and each other achieve their goals.
“In the last year they have collectively lost over 400 stone.
“These members have improved their health and that of their families by eating healthily.”
Diane suffered a spontaneous coronary artery dissection on October 26 last year and had she not have lost three stone by following Slimming World’s healthy eating plan she may have died.
You may also want to watch:
As a result she became determined to help as many people as possible to lose weight safely and become healthy.
In the last year Diane has won the pearl award with her Downham group and silver and gold at Doddington.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 3 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 4 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 5 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 6 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 7 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 8 How defibrillator access varies across the Fens and East Cambridgeshire
- 9 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
One member said: “This is not a diet; it’s a healthy way of life.”
Doddington Slimming World Group meets in the Methodist Church on Mondays. For more information, contact Diane on 07707 547 604.