Doddington slimmers given gold award for outstanding success
- Credit: Archant
Doddington Slimming World members have been celebrating their outstanding success in achieving the prestigious gold award.
Diane Baldry, Slimming World consultant, said: “My amazing members really work hard to support themselves and each other achieve their goals.
“In the last year they have collectively lost over 400 stone.
“These members have improved their health and that of their families by eating healthily.”
Diane suffered a spontaneous coronary artery dissection on October 26 last year and had she not have lost three stone by following Slimming World’s healthy eating plan she may have died.
You may also want to watch:
As a result she became determined to help as many people as possible to lose weight safely and become healthy.
In the last year Diane has won the pearl award with her Downham group and silver and gold at Doddington.
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 3 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 6 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 7 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 8 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 9 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 10 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
One member said: “This is not a diet; it’s a healthy way of life.”
Doddington Slimming World Group meets in the Methodist Church on Mondays. For more information, contact Diane on 07707 547 604.