Doddington slimmers given gold award for outstanding success
- Credit: Archant
Doddington Slimming World members have been celebrating their outstanding success in achieving the prestigious gold award.
Diane Baldry, Slimming World consultant, said: “My amazing members really work hard to support themselves and each other achieve their goals.
“In the last year they have collectively lost over 400 stone.
“These members have improved their health and that of their families by eating healthily.”
Diane suffered a spontaneous coronary artery dissection on October 26 last year and had she not have lost three stone by following Slimming World’s healthy eating plan she may have died.
As a result she became determined to help as many people as possible to lose weight safely and become healthy.
In the last year Diane has won the pearl award with her Downham group and silver and gold at Doddington.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 9 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 10 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
One member said: “This is not a diet; it’s a healthy way of life.”
Doddington Slimming World Group meets in the Methodist Church on Mondays. For more information, contact Diane on 07707 547 604.