Dog and puppies stolen from a kennel near Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A dog and seven puppies worth thousands of pounds were stolen from St Johns Fen End, near Wisbech, overnight on Tuesday (29/30).
Suspects broke into a kennel at an address on Trinity Road between 8pm on Tuesday night and 2am the next morning.
A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, black in colour with white marks on her face, and her four one-week old puppies were taken.
The puppies, three male and one female, are black and tan in colour.
Three female Pug puppies were also stolen. They are 10 weeks old and fawn in colour with black faces.
You may also want to watch:
The dogs are worth several thousand pounds and police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning their whereabouts.
Anyone with information should contact PC Adam Oliver at King’s Lynn Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines