Don’t stash your cash in the sofa
Last month a neighbour moved away. Before the move, the family ditched some of their furniture. Not for them the process of taking it to Whittlesey tip (sorry: recycling centre ) No. In the middle of the night, they dragged their lounge suite into the fi
HAVING driven alongside the Forty Foot Drain for a number of years I must agree with the traffic police officer who stated that the road was safe and the fault lay with those who drive on it. He stated as long as people obeyed the speed limit it was safe.
I have noted that often when one sees the report of an accident on this road the people involved are strangers to the district and as it is a straight road they forget the speed limit and so come to grief.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named