Don’t stash your cash in the sofa
Last month a neighbour moved away. Before the move, the family ditched some of their furniture. Not for them the process of taking it to Whittlesey tip (sorry: recycling centre ) No. In the middle of the night, they dragged their lounge suite into the fi
HAVING driven alongside the Forty Foot Drain for a number of years I must agree with the traffic police officer who stated that the road was safe and the fault lay with those who drive on it. He stated as long as people obeyed the speed limit it was safe.
I have noted that often when one sees the report of an accident on this road the people involved are strangers to the district and as it is a straight road they forget the speed limit and so come to grief.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s