Police make number of drink and drug driving arrests in just one week – but just how many?
- Credit: Archant
Police in Cambridgeshire have made a number of drink and drug driving arrests over the past week – but exactly how many?
Use our interactive quiz to guess the number of people getting behind the wheel whilst under the influence, risking not only their own lives but others around them.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWER
Police are urging anyone concerned about someone driving whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol to come forward and report them.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “In the last week, we arrested 23 people across the county on suspicion of drink and drug driving!
“Getting behind the wheel whilst under the influence puts not just your own life at risk but all other road users around you.
“It’s one of the fatal four most common causes of deaths on the road and can have an absolutely devastating impact on people’s lives.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 'Giving a child the chance to be a child lifts my heart’ says foster carer
- 3 Obsessive stalker jailed for posting explicit photographs of his former partner
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Recap: Wire damage disrupts Hitchin and Peterborough trains
- 6 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 7 Recap: Thameslink passengers urged to delay travel due to 'incidents'
- 8 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 9 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 10 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
“Please do your bit to help keep our roads safe by having none for the road!
“If you’re concerned about someone driving whilst under the influence, please contact our confidential hotline any time on 0800 032 0845.You could save a life.”