Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- Credit: Cambs Police
In a car v wall encounter in Littleport overnight, a driver escaped injury.
Police said the crash happened around 3am in Victoria Street.
“Thankfully no one was injured,” said a police spokesperson.
And once the driver was checked out, police were on their way, recording it simply in their books as an unfortunate but blameless incident.
The car was extensively damaged.
The same officers who dealt with the crash later posted a selection of photos showing where else their travels had taken them overnight.
“While most of us were tucked up in bed, officers were out on patrol across Stretham, Ely, Fordham, Haddenham, Soham, Wicken and Wilburton last night,” they posted to Policing East Cambridgeshire Facebook group.
- 1 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 2 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 3 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 4 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 5 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 6 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 7 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 8 'Most stunning' The Chase contestant takes on fresh challenge
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Couple up for the challenge as new high street shop launched
"While we don’t post on here every day, we are out and about each day at various times of the day and night responding to the things concerning you the most.”