Driver freed from cab after yet another lorry overturns on a Cambridgeshire road - luckily no one was seriously injured
- Credit: Archant
A lorry driver had to be freed from his cab by emergency crews after his vehicle overturned in Wyton.
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service and Cambridgeshire police were called to Sawtry Way, shortly before 10am today following reports that a lorry had overturned.
According to police, the driver was trapped in his lorry but did not suffer any serious injuries in the incident.
The road was closed between the Hartford roundabout and Wyton End to allow recovery crews to remove the vehicle.
The lorry is a blue Scania and police said that no other vehicles were involved.
You may also want to watch:
Magpas arrived and assessed the driver of the lorry, a man in his 60s, who had suffered minor cuts and bruises.
The patient was then taken by the EEAST Ambulance Service to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in a stable condition.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire