Driver’s lucky escape after crashing into sign on A142 Isle of Ely Way in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
A driver had a lucky escape after crashing their vehicle into a sign on the A142 Isle of Ely Way in Chatteris last night.
“We were called to a single vehicle collision yesterday (June 20) at about 5pm,” said a police spokesman.
“The collision happened when a silver Toyota Yaris went off of the road and into a sign.
“There were no injuries reported.”
Also last night, but in March, a man was arrested after urinating up the side of a police vehicle as they assisted members of the public at St Peter’s Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
In the early hours of Tuesday, a crew from Chatteris attended a deliberate car fire in Willey Terrace.
On Monday evening (June 19) a man was arrested after an incident at the Londis store in Tinker’s Drove, Wisbech. He was charged with assault by beating and racially aggravated common assault. The man has been detained for court.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November