Driver suffers serious injuries after crash between car and tractor on A141 Warboys towards Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
A driver suffered serious but not life threatening injuries after a crash between a car and tractor on the A141 on Thursday evening.
Police and a fire crew were called to a collision on the #A141 just out of Warboys towards Chatteris at 6.20pm.
Emergency services were at the scene and the road was blocked, with police advising drivers to avoid the area.
Cambridgeshire Police said: “A car and tractor collided at 6.20pm and the road was blocked and traffic disrupted.
“The injuries were serious but not life threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the road was open by 7.45pm and by 8.38pm the road was fully re-opened.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town