Driver taken to hospital with ‘minor injuries’ after two-vehicle crash at Boots Bridge, Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services attended the scene of a two-vehicle crash this morning (June 12) at Boots Bridge in Wimblington.
Officers arrived to the Sixteen Foot Bank crash where a black car had left the road and come to a stop in a nearby field.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Reported at 8.23am by ambulance service. At Boots Farm, Manea Road.
“Car and van involved but no contact. One minor injury.”
Fen Cops tweeted: “B1098 Sixteen Foot Bank at Boots Bridge has been closed due to recovery work at an RTC.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers attended a two vehicle RTC at Boots Bridge this morning where a vehicle had left the road.
“The road is now open and a driver is in the care of the ambulance service.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend