Drivers escape injury after Fiat in collision with skip lorry in Upwell Road, March
- Credit: Archant
A Fiat was involved in a collision with a skip lorry in March today.
Police rushed to Upwell Road and helped clear traffic but luckily no one was injured.
The skip lorry was removed – the damaged Fiat was still there sometime afterwards awaiting recovery.
The collision happened near the junction with Cavalry Drive.
It was one of a spate of collisions across Fenland over the past three days.
You may also want to watch:
Police attended collisions on the A1101 at Outwell on Saturday, an overturned car in Wisbech on Saturday and a car hitting a tree at Tydd St Giles.
There were also two collisions in Chatteris earlier today.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 9 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 10 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol