Whittlesey man, aged 24, charged with possession and intent to supply class A and B drugs following home raid
- Credit: Google Maps
A man from Whittlesey has been charged with possession and intent to supply class A and B drugs.
Ahmad Ahmadazi of London Street was arrested after a warrant was carried out at his home by the Cambridgeshire Police's Community Action Team.
The 24-year-old's home was raided by the team on Monday, September 2 by the specialist officers.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "A man has been charged following a raid on a home in Whittlesey yesterday evening (Monday, September 2).
"Ahmad Ahmadazi, 24, of London Street, Whittlesey, was arrested after a warrant was carried out at his home by the Community Action Team.
You may also want to watch:
"He has been charged with two counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs and one count of possession with intent to supply class B drugs and has been remanded to appear at Cambridge Magistrates court today (September 3)."
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry