Duo arrested on suspicion of murder have bail extended by police
TWO men who were arrested on suspicion of the murder of Llywelyn Thomas have had their bail extended.
The men, aged 20 and 24, were arrested along with four others last month.
They had been due to answer bail today (Monday) but have had their bail extended until July 24.
Two other men, aged 22 and 26, and a 16-year-old boy all arrested on suspicion of murder last month, and a 26-year-old woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, all remain on bail until July 17.
Mr Thomas was discovered in his home in Ely Road on the afternoon of December 18. It is thought he was killed the previous evening during a botched burglary. Several items were later discovered missing from his home.
You may also want to watch:
His silver Rover 75 estate, registration BJ51 CJV, was also taken from his home and later found dumped in Church Lane, Milton.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 9 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash