Ebony Bliss from Wisbech is Queensgate’s style icon 2016
- Credit: Archant
After hundreds of votes, the judges have chosen the Queensgate Shopping Centre style icon 2016 - and the winner is Ebony Bliss from Wisbech.
Ebony made it through to the final stage of the competition after the public chose her and four others to go before the judges.
Having received the highest number of overall votes with over thirty-two per cent, Ebony was then unanimously selected as the ultimate winner.
Ebony said: “I’m really happy to have won and I would like to thank everyone that voted for me.”
As part of the prize, Ebony will be treated to a day of pampering with beauty and hair treatments and a professional photo shoot that will feature in Queensgate’s autumn/winter edition of the Q Style magazine.
You may also want to watch:
Laura Sayer, marketing manager at Queensgate Shopping Centre and one of the judges, said: “Well done to everyone that entered and especially to Ebony for becoming our overall winner. The finalists were very hard to choose from but we all agreed that Ebony should be our Icon for 2016.”
The four overall finalists were: Laura Zulkute, Lily Sykes, Chloe Walker and Liliana Pires.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire