Eddie’s reaches out for volunteers ahead of artistic open day
- Credit: Archant
A March charity that aims to help those with learning disabilities is inviting volunteers to help add a splash of colour to their Spring Open Day.
Eddie’s, on High Street, is opening its doors to the public on Tuesday April 26, and is welcoming volunteers to lend a hand during its Artworks service - which encourages members to get creative through art – and beyond.
All volunteers will receive training and full support.
Eddie’s is also using the open day as an opportunity to offer its services to those with learning disabilities, or those who have someone with disabilities in their family.
Coffee and snacks will be available throughout the day, which begins at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Eddie’s, Artworks or the open day, contact Deb or Suzanne on 01354 655487.
- 1 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 2 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 3 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge