AN earlier article in our paper had put forward arguments in favour of AV.
I decided to publish the views from both Mr Roberts and Cllr Tierney together since it remains unusual to find this level of agreement with leading members of opposing political parties.
Our only view remains that is up to the electorate to decide this and every other issue.
You may also want to watch:
Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton