AN earlier article in our paper had put forward arguments in favour of AV.
I decided to publish the views from both Mr Roberts and Cllr Tierney together since it remains unusual to find this level of agreement with leading members of opposing political parties.
Our only view remains that is up to the electorate to decide this and every other issue.
You may also want to watch:
Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 4 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 5 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 6 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 7 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Couple's puzzle library raises £2,000 for foodbank
- 10 Elections 2021: Polling Day across Cambridgeshire