'Constant hard work and commitment' leads to great GCSE results
- Credit: SCHOOL
"Constant hard work and commitment" helped students at Cromwell Community College in Chatteris to achieve a great set of GCSE results.
The academy, which is part of The Active Learning Trust, has seen many of its students’ progress onto the school's sixth form and other Post-16 colleges.
Jane Horn, headteacher at Cromwell Community College, said: “As always, we are thrilled with the GCSE results we have seen this year.
"They reflect the constant hard work and commitment our students have given to their studies throughout their time at Cromwell Community College.
“I am also incredibly grateful for our tremendous teaching staff who work so hard to inspire and support our students, even against the backdrop of this challenging period of change and uncertainty.
You may also want to watch:
"The success we have seen would not have been possible without them."
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 4 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations