Egggggstra prizes awarded as Easter competition attracts 84 entries
EXTRA winners were chosen because of the high number of entries to an Easter children’s competition.
James Graven’s SPAR colouring competition took place at the new BP / SPAR petrol station at West Park Street, Chatteris over the Easter weekend. It attracted 84 entrants.
A spokesman said: “The standard of the entries was so high, that we decided to award runners up prizes in both of the age categories.”
Under 7 winner: Chloe Wright
Under 7 runners up: Evie Woodhouse, Matthew Kilby
Over 7 winner: Willow Stephenson
Over 7 runners up: Molly Goodman and Kiera
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 5 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 6 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 7 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 8 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
Pictured are Willow Stephenson and Evie Woodhouse collecting their goody bags and prizes from Site Manager Nick Blagg.