Elderly male driver receives minor injuries after collision involving white Transit pick up
- Credit: Archant
An elderly male driver of a Ford Fiesta had a lucky escape today after his car was involved in a collision with a Ford transit pick up van in the centre of March.
The Fiesta driver was turning right into Elwyn Road from High Street when the collision happened.
Paramedics attended to the Fiesta driver at the scene before helping him out of the car some 20 minutes later.
The driver of the Ford van was unhurt.
Police reduced traffic to single file for a time and traffic built up as the collision was cleared.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the Fiesta driver had suffered only “minor injuries”
The collision happened at around 2.30pm.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government