Elderly March woman dies after crash at Three Holes, near Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A March woman has died after a crash at Three Holes, near Wisbech, last night.
A silver Citroen Saxo was travelling on Silt Road towards the junction of Main Road when it was in collision with a black Golf GTI which had been heading from Cockley Road towards Three Holes.
The collision caused both vehicles to leave the road into a ditch.
Police, firefighters and paramedics attended the scene but the elderly female front seat passenger in the Citroen, who was from the March area, died at the scene.
The crash happened at around 6.30pm at the junction of Silt Road and Main Road on the A1101.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident. It was re-opened shortly after 1am.
Witnesses should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend