Electric guitars, precious stones and gold wedding ring stolen as burglars ransack Fenland home
THREE electric guitars, a silver bracelet, two blue topaz stones and a wedding ring were stolen as burglars ransacked a home in Elm.
The thieves took items worth �1,000 after breaking into the property in Begdale Road between 9.30am and 6.15pm last Wednesday (November 21).
The guitars were a blue Peavey, a silver Burns Marquee, and a white Behringer i Axe.
A silver bracelet with two blue topaz stones, a gold wedding ring, an X-Box, a 32” LCD television and a black Samsung DVD surround sound system were also stolen.
Police are investigating and would like to speak to four men who were seen in a silver car in the area at about 10am on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
DC Mark Yendley, investigating, said: “The victim is naturally upset and I am very keen to recover the items stolen and catch those responsible.
“Anyone with information should not hesitate to contact police.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
Anyone with information should contact DC Yendley on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.