Elgood’s Brewery and Gardens summer opening times announced
- Credit: Archant
ELGOOD’S brewery and gardens in Wisbech open their doors for the summer season at the end of the month, with a full programme of events for visitors to enjoy.
The award-winning brewery has announced it will be open every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from Tuesday, April 30, until Thursday, September 26, with a brewery tour on open days at 2pm.
As well as the weekday open events, Elgood’s has a series of Sunday events this year, including plant and craft fairs on May 12 and September 1, and there will be garden open days on June 2, and July 7. A third garden open day, on August 4, will be in aid of the National Gardens Scheme.
The final event of the year will be a traditional Christmas shopping weekend on Saturday, November 30, and Sunday, December 1, with free entry to the garden.
Prices for the brewery tour, which includes beer tasting and entry to the gardens, are £7.50 for adults; and £5 for children aged 6-16. Garden only entry is £3.50; £3 for over 60s and children 6 – 16 years. Under 6s are admitted to the garden free of charge.
For more information contact Elgood’s on 01945 583160, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.elgoods-brewery.co.uk
- 1 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 2 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 3 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 4 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 7 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 8 'Most stunning' The Chase contestant takes on fresh challenge
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Couple up for the challenge as new high street shop launched