Elgood’s Brewery and Gardens summer opening times announced
- Credit: Archant
ELGOOD’S brewery and gardens in Wisbech open their doors for the summer season at the end of the month, with a full programme of events for visitors to enjoy.
The award-winning brewery has announced it will be open every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from Tuesday, April 30, until Thursday, September 26, with a brewery tour on open days at 2pm.
As well as the weekday open events, Elgood’s has a series of Sunday events this year, including plant and craft fairs on May 12 and September 1, and there will be garden open days on June 2, and July 7. A third garden open day, on August 4, will be in aid of the National Gardens Scheme.
The final event of the year will be a traditional Christmas shopping weekend on Saturday, November 30, and Sunday, December 1, with free entry to the garden.
Prices for the brewery tour, which includes beer tasting and entry to the gardens, are £7.50 for adults; and £5 for children aged 6-16. Garden only entry is £3.50; £3 for over 60s and children 6 – 16 years. Under 6s are admitted to the garden free of charge.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Elgood’s on 01945 583160, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.elgoods-brewery.co.uk
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour