Elgoods sales team expanded at Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Local, independent family-run brewer Elgoods, is expanding its sales team with the appointment of Lee Adnitt to the position of national accounts manager.
Mr Adnitt will be responsible for building up the wholesale side of Elgood’s beer business nationally.
He has 26 years experience in the drinks industry and joins Elgood’s from Wells and Youngs Brewing Company.
Claire Simpson, Elgood’s Marketing Director and fifth generation of the Elgood’s family, said: “We are delighted to have Lee join the team.
“His wealth of knowledge in the trade will be invaluable to us not only for our core beer brands but also for increasing the wholesale presence of our new range of QE fruit beers which we will be expanding in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as an experienced sales professional in the beer industry, Mr Adnitt is a qualified football coach and referee and is currently coaching an under 14’s girls football team which has just won their league.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph