Elm councillors must start taking positions seriously to provide play equipment in village
I cannot believe we are in the 21st century.
I attended a meeting of Elm Parish council on February 18 and was amazed to find that Elm does not have any play equipment for children.
The parish council would like some but says it cannot find anywhere to put it.
However, there are three pieces of open grass in the centre of the village and a further piece at the end of Henry Warby Avenue.
Even if the parish council doesn’t own the grass in question, some government body must so please sort yourselves out councillors and start taking your positions seriously.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government