Elm Road, Wisbech, is fast become a used car sales forecourt
ELM Road, Wisbech, seems to have a new business as a showroom for caravans, vans and cars.
While the odd car I suppose is ok being parked on the grass for sale, why should residence have to put up with two caravans a huge red van and five cars?
It makes the place look like a dump and it’s very worrying to know people could be buying death traps - they are being sold very cheap.
I have spoken to my new county councillor and Fenland District Council and nothing has been done.
I feel we need to discourage people buying cars or anything from the road side.
You may also want to watch:
CLLR MICHELLE TANFIELD
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges