Elves needed to help Santa in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
Do you fancy being one of Santa’s little helpers this year? Then get in touch with the Whittlesey Round Table who have sent out a plea for volunteers.
Santa Claus is preparing to come to town to hand out goody sacks and collect donations for local charities.
But he needs some elves to help.
The colourfully lit float will be making its way around the streets of town in the run up to the big day and helpers over 18 are asked to get in touch if they want to get involved.
Anybody who can donate goodies is also asked to get in touch via their Facebook page Whittlesey Round Table Carol Float.
You may also want to watch:
Santa will be out from Saturday December 3 to Sunday 18.
Saturday 3 from 4 to 8.30pm he will be on the Market.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
• Sunday 4 from 4 to 8.30pm at Birds.
• Monday 5 from 6 to 8.30pm at Avenues and Guildenburgh.
• Tuesday 6 from 6 to 8.30pm at Basenhally and cemetery area to Morton.
• Thursday 8 from 6 to 8.30pm at Ramsey Road and Church Street.
• Friday 9 from 6 to 8.30pm at the town’s extravaganza.
• Saturday 10 from 4 to 8.30pm at Stonald area.
• Sunday 11 from 4 to 8.30pm in the Snoots area.
• Monday 12 from 6 to 8.30pm in the Delph area.
• Saturday 17 from 4 to 8.30pm in the Bellmans New Road and Station road area.
• Sunday 18 from 4 to 8.30pm in Coates and Eastrea.