Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- Credit: Google
A van driver is in hospital in a life-threatening condition after a crash in Ely.
The crash happened in the early hours of Sunday in Lynn Road.
The driver was behind the wheel of a white Citroen Dispatch van and no other vehicle was involved.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire police said: “The driver, a man in his 30s, was taken to hospital with life threatening injuries.
“He continues to receive treatment at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision, has dashcam footage, or believes they may have seen the vehicle in the build up to it, to come forward.
Police have not revealed how the crash happened or the exact location on Lynn Road. They are hopeful someone will be able to provide information.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack
- 6 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 7 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 8 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 9 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 10 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
www.cambs.police.uk/report quoting incident 16 of 12 September.
Anyone without internet access should call 101. Always dial 999 in an emergency.