Ely footballer ‘lucky to be alive’ after horror smash
ELY City footballer Taz Chisango says he is ‘thankful for his life’ after escaping from a horror car smash unscathed.
The striker was travelling along the A14 earlier this week when he collided with a lorry, swerved and hit the central reservation, causing irrevocable damage to his car.
On social networking site Twitter, the striker revealed that he is suffering with pain in his back and in his side but “nothing major”
Taz has tweeted regularly over the past 48 hours to explain details of the accident in which his car was involved in a collision with a lorry on the A14.
“Had a crash A14 with a lorry,” he tweeted. “Think I lost lol “.
You may also want to watch:
“No breaks, just some serious pain down my side and my lower back. Morphine wore off lol. I’m ok though.”
He told another friend: “I was in a minor car crash bro. I’m all good. Alive is the main part.”
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 8 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
He added: “I think there is someone big watching over me. Very blessed and
He told another friend on Twitter: “I’m good matey hopefully back in time to play you boys. A14 the road of death.”
Taz told his followers their messages “are all truly appreciated, thank you soo much. “Car accident was horrific I’d like to thank GOD. I’m lucky to be here”.