Embrace the festive cheer at the North Pole Cambridge Christmas Festival in Parkers Piece Park
- Credit: North Pole Cambridge
This winter, Cambridge is proud to be hosting its very own winter festival promising more festive fun then you can shake a candy cane at!
The festival is open daily until January 8 2018 and celebrates the traditions and entertainments that make the season so special.
This year the popular attraction will focus on a relaxed festival atmosphere to encourage more people to chill out and enjoy all it has to offer throughout the festive period and celebrate this magical season.
From the thrills of skating in style across the glistening outdoor ice rink to the festive Fun Fair, with exciting rides from dodgems to the roller coaster, it’s an ideal opportunity to meet up with friends and family over the festive period; host your office party with a difference; or even treat someone special to a skate date.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to have a special souvenir photograph to capture the festive moment.
You may also want to watch:
Families are welcome and can enjoy all the fun of the fair in the special children’s zone together with special Mamas and Papas events, giving younger families the chance to learn new skating skills during the day.
- 1 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 2 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 4 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 5 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 6 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 7 March Town mark long-awaited return with victory in double-header
- 8 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely
- 9 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 10 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
To warm up after a night out at the festival, the North Pole’s cosy Alpine Lodge bar serves up a tempting range of drinks from warming Glühwein to chilled beer. A festive selection of authentic pop-up food stalls will also be at the festival, selling tasty treats from crepes to churros and no winter festival is complete without an authentic German Swing Grill.
So, make sure you get your festive jumpers, winter beanies and woolly gloves on and skate down to the North Pole Cambridge Festival.
Make sure to grab your tickets early as popular skate time slots are filling fast.
Book your tickets here.Ice Rink opening times
• Monday – Friday: 12pm – 8pm (last skate) – Close 9pm
• Saturday and Sunday: 11am – 8pm (last skate) – Close 9pm
• Christmas Day – CLOSED
• From Monday December 18 Ice rink open from 11am every day
Adult (16+) - £11.50
Teenagers (13-15) - £10.50
Children (3–12) £9.50
All children must be accompanied by an adult
Concessions - £10.50
Student (Must present valid NUS card) - £10.50
Jobseeker Concession – Must present proof of eligibility - - £10.50
OAP – 65+ (Must present valid ID) - - £10.50
Family Tickets (1 adult + 3 children / 2 adults + 2 children) - £36.00
Where can I find The North Pole Cambridge?
Address: Parker’s Piece, Parkside, Cambridge, CB2 1AA
If you’re coming into Cambridge travelling to and from The North Pole couldn’t be easier. Cambridge Railway Station provides great links to and from Cambridge, the surrounding areas and is easily connected to London.