Emergency crews called to a two vehicle collision on March road
- Credit: Archant
A vehicle crashed into a parked car on a Fenland road this afternoon.
The collision took place on Norwood Road, March, at about 1.15pm.
There are reports of slight injuries.
The road was temporarily closed but has since been re-opened.
A police spokesman said: “We were called at 1.15pm to a two vehicle collision, one of which was stationary.
“There are slight injuries but the road has been re-opened.”
A fire crew and ambulance also attended the scene.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 10 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life