Enjoy a day at Peckover House in Wisbech and a dolls house exhibition - all for free!
- Credit: Archant
Peckover House joins other historical buildings in Wisbech by offering free entry as part of Heritage Open Day on Saturday September 10th.
As well as offering free admission to the house and garden, Peckover will be hosting a display in the Reed Barn which features detailed and beautiful dolls’ houses.
The display shows the work of Tim and Angela Hartnall of Anglia Dolls’ Houses in King’s Lynn, who have been designing architecturally correct dolls’ houses full time since 2008 and who are currently working on a model of Peckover House.
“We are very happy that such an excellent team of crafts people are making a model of the house,’ said house manager Ben Rickett.
“We thought the Heritage Open Day would be a good opportunity for visitors to see the detail of their work.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t wait to see our house in miniature when the model is completed!’
Peckover House garden will be open from 11am, with the house opening at midday and last entry to the property at 4pm.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
Further information by calling 01945 583463 or by visiting www.nationaltrust/peckover.org.uk.