Enjoy table top sales at a March church
- Credit: Archant
The first table top sale of the year at Trinity Church was opened by March mayor councillor Andrew Donnelly.
Sarah Eastol, lay worker at the church, said: “The table top sales are a wonderful way of serving our local community as people come in to browse the stalls, enjoy a coffee and a bacon panini and catch up with friends.
“The sales also support the vital work which the church does with older people who are on their own, bereavement group, gentle exercise group, the weekly free drop in on a Wednesday, and the busy Tots group, for example.
“We are developing a busy and thriving church which lives to serve and worship. All are welcome!”
A selection of stalls will be a regular feature at the church in the High Street.
You may also want to watch:
The sales are from 9am to 1pm on May 20, June 17, July 15, September 16 and October 14.
Tables cost £5 and funds go towards upkeep of the church.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 4 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 7 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 8 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 9 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 10 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work