Enjoy table top sales at a March church
- Credit: Archant
The first table top sale of the year at Trinity Church was opened by March mayor councillor Andrew Donnelly.
Sarah Eastol, lay worker at the church, said: “The table top sales are a wonderful way of serving our local community as people come in to browse the stalls, enjoy a coffee and a bacon panini and catch up with friends.
“The sales also support the vital work which the church does with older people who are on their own, bereavement group, gentle exercise group, the weekly free drop in on a Wednesday, and the busy Tots group, for example.
“We are developing a busy and thriving church which lives to serve and worship. All are welcome!”
A selection of stalls will be a regular feature at the church in the High Street.
The sales are from 9am to 1pm on May 20, June 17, July 15, September 16 and October 14.
Tables cost £5 and funds go towards upkeep of the church.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 8 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 9 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 10 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000