Enjoy the colour explosion of three open gardens in March
- Credit: Archant
Green fingered garden lovers are invited to tour two March gardens this weekend.
On Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 August from 10am to 4pm Doreen and Neville Patrick will open their garden at 88 Nene Parade March.
Beautifully designed and maintained it is especially colourful at this time of year with a large number of fuchsias to admire.
On Bank Holiday Monday, August 31 from 1pm to 5pm Andrew Clarke opens his garden at 24 Gordon Avenue March.
it is described as a delightful small town garden which can be viewed from the conservatory which is helpful if it is rainy.
On Sunday September 6 from noon to 4.30pm Paul and Maria Nielsen Bom open their doors for garden visitors at Beaver Lodge, 45 Henson Rd. March.
It is described as an award winning garden divided into different sections; oriental with pond, bonsai, ferns and a continental area.
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 3 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 4 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 5 Chatteris Fire brigade respond to nearly 20 calls in two days
- 6 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 7 Heather's Hedgehog Hotel in Chatteris officially opens
- 8 Mayor's visit inspires Fenmen to cup thrashing
- 9 'Why not have two stations?' - Villagers air their views on £37m rail project
- 10 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
Refreshments will be available at all three gardens.