Enjoy the colour explosion of three open gardens in March
- Credit: Archant
Green fingered garden lovers are invited to tour two March gardens this weekend.
On Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 August from 10am to 4pm Doreen and Neville Patrick will open their garden at 88 Nene Parade March.
Beautifully designed and maintained it is especially colourful at this time of year with a large number of fuchsias to admire.
On Bank Holiday Monday, August 31 from 1pm to 5pm Andrew Clarke opens his garden at 24 Gordon Avenue March.
it is described as a delightful small town garden which can be viewed from the conservatory which is helpful if it is rainy.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday September 6 from noon to 4.30pm Paul and Maria Nielsen Bom open their doors for garden visitors at Beaver Lodge, 45 Henson Rd. March.
It is described as an award winning garden divided into different sections; oriental with pond, bonsai, ferns and a continental area.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
Refreshments will be available at all three gardens.