ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO MONEY: Talk informally about your accountancy needs at Leighton & Co of Wisbech
LEIGHTON & CO of Wisbech are a chartered accountancy practice offering a personal service to all their clients.
The principal, Richard Leighton, has been an accountant in Wisbech for more than 20 years and has a wide range of financial knowledge and expertise.
He is ably supported by a team of qualified and part-qualified accounting staff and the firm undertakes all aspects of accounts preparation, business advice and taxation matters.
The firm also offers a cost effective payroll service to small employers and VAT services. These are increasingly popular as a result of online filing requirements for both.
Bookkeeping online is also a hot topic for a number of clients, with several systems available for businesses to use in conjunction with their accountant.
You may also want to watch:
If you are a large or small existing business or looking to start your own business, or rent property and would like to talk informally about your requirements, Richard would be pleased to offer a free no obligation meeting.
He can be contacted on 01945 581581.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s