Exclusive global award for JS Holmes Nissan dealership
STAFF at the JS Holmes Nisssan dealership in Wisbech St Mary are celebrating after being presented with a Nissan Global Award to reward their sales success and customer care.
The award was presented by Nissan Motor GB managing director James Wright, who handed over the coveted trophy to dealer principal Martin Holmes at the High Road premises.
JS Holmes were one of just three dealerships to reach the gold standard in the UK, and there were only 117 dealerships worldwide who were recognised in this way.
“We are absolutely thrilled to receive this accolade,” said Martin. “It is just reward for the effort that our staff put in as they try to deliver first-rate customer service.
“Last time the awards were given out was back in 2006, and that time I went to Japan to pick it up. We are a small, rural dealer with a staff of about 30 and we’re looking forward to having the Global Award kitemark on our publicity material.’
You may also want to watch:
The dealership offers new cars, used cars under Nissan’s award-winning CARED4 scheme, Motability scheme cars and commercial vehicles.
Nissan President and Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn told JS Holmes: “To win the Nissan Global Award is recognition of your hard work and evidence of your team’s performance. You belong to a very exclusive circle of excellence.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation