Experience street theatre like you have ‘never seen before’ at March and Whittlesey this weekend
- Credit: Archant
20TwentyProductions is to put on a street theatre experience ‘like you have never seen before’ in March and Whittlesey this weekend.
The outdoor production company is set to deliver a high energy performance, combining circus skills, parkour, street dance and song to tell a story - in just 20 minutes.
Using just one prop – a specially designed market stall, the theatre group is ‘promising a funny and entertaining performance for all the family that will get kids eating their vegetables and parents running off to join the circus’.
The performance is being funded as part of the Market Place project.
It will take place, in March, at the Ravenswood Fun Day at Estover Park on Saturday September 5 at 11am and 12.50pm, and at the Whittlesey Festival on Sunday September 6 at 12:10pm and 2:10pm in the carpark behind the George Hotel.
You may also want to watch:
For more info about Market Place and to get involved, contact email@example.com
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle